Welcome to my thoughts.



An invitation of prejudicism and critism to my most imperfect rationality and flawed mind.
        
1. I love to picture myself being another person. Placing myself on other shoes. But the more I do it, the more my nano cells get damaged. I consider how they think, how they possibly would respond and most specially, how they feel.

Why do I even bother doing it, visualizing other person’s life?
Because when I do it, it makes it easier for me to understand people. It makes me love them easier and more. I always believe that when I start to dislike someone, the problem is not in them but it’s mine. You might think that these thoughts are unreal and are just for the sake the art of writing, but I tell you, I really do them. Now that scares you, eh?

2. Let’s say I’m quite humanitarian. Not being cocky or whatsoever but I am the type of person who’d look at you and make myself believe that you are special. As I walk my path towards the plan of God in my life, I am clearly aware that other people are protagonists of their own lives. What I mean is, we all have special stories of ours. And the person that plays as an extra in your life, is actually the same person that plays the lead role in his time.

My key point is, we all have our own, exceptional or distinctive battles. So we are advised not to belittle people.

And all the people that has passed through my life, could have stayed but did not, those who purposively left or those who are here staying, once in my life, I have thought of you and have written your life my heart. If you are hesitating if I did think of you. I really did, you reading this. I do notice you.

3. Lastly, the magic of smothering someone with hugs and kisses. The magic trick is do it with love. The illusion is the concealing of pain.

I’m not very sweet, that’s a fact. But when I do tell people that I love them, I am telling the truth. And when I tell people that I less love them, I’m lying. When I tell people that I don’t miss them, it’s really the opposite, it means I’m dying to see them. When I tell people that I miss them, I just tell it for the sake of empowering friendship. I’m a very strange person. Really weird.

But I’m just another person who loves hugs and kisses. And I love talking the problem but I love it more when we just hug it out.

I remember in my high school life, there was this person that trains me to survive the battle of life, for all the things he hasn’t notice doing for me, an i-love-you is never enough and so I hug him and cried.

Hugs and kisses are more than just XOXO. It conceals pain. It expresses thousand of words more than a mouth can utter.

When in conflicts, hug it out.



**Thanks for the right of self-expression. Ako, kapag dumating na ulit sa Jesus, I’ll hug him. Kase sabi Niya, He’ll never let me go, so He’s not gonna end the hugging. And it’s gonna be the best feeling ever felt.

Comments

Popular Posts