VIEOAN \,vi-e-'o-ä-,n\



Happy hatch day to you favorite hatchling! 

At kahit dry and dehydrated ang friendship natin I still got good words to say about you. (Nilibri moko eh hahahahaha joke)
So sabi mo kinakausap lang kita pag kinakausap moko? Hahaha. I overheard it. Ikaw din kaya. Grabe ka. Ikaw kaya tong puro yes or no lang sumagot. Hahaha. Inano ba kita? 

Joke lang, sorry naaaa sometimes I’m nuts. Last year was the worse version of me hahaha but promise this year ako ng mauunang mamamansin. I did it to everyone else as well, haay. Just please remind me if I’m doing it. May attitude problem ako.
Anyway, nakakabless ka pa din :) 

You don’t pretend to be strong but you show yourself strong. I’m trying to learn from that. Haha. Worrywart kase ako, if I feel that way, my actions will stink. And matalino ka pero di halata. Gusto ko yon. Pano ba yon? Hahaha. And I think you are unhealthy because you consume voraciously pero you look so fit. It’s so unfair. Hating life already. Haha. You are very sweet, I hate it. Haha.

You are one of the most accommodating person I’ve ever known. But seriously, do that always. Stay charming! Let the Lord love you :) As long as God loves you, you don’t need to worry about love. Miss you.

From your almost-a-friend,
Lady

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts