Beautiful People

Hope Ed Sheeran permits, I wanna use this as title.

It makes my heart feel so full to know that there are a lot of amazing people out there who are just so beautiful without them realising they are. I feel extremely grateful that these people still do exist.


These days it's hard to find someone with whom you can talk about how today's sunset differs to that of yesterday's, or how the sky looks different from here, how calming it is when the lights are off, how a cat looks lonely, or even just how it feels a lot more special to drink your cup of coffee over a longer period of time.


But if you did bump into one, cherish the moment.

-
-
-
-
"I hate that I always have to be the bigger person."

"...you can be the weaker one."


*stunned* Maybe, perhaps, that's what the cycle is for. Doing good makes us feel weary knowing it takes a lot of effort to do good than bad. But being a sinner, we must acknowledge the fact that we are always bound to sin, to be weak. It's not abusing the abundance of grace, but actually recognising its power that despite of our sinful nature, we are being "graced." That's exactly what grace it.

-
-
-
-
"I get scared when I am very happy, coz usually after that, a terrible sadness is coming."

"But why do you think sadness is coming after being happy?"


"I don't know...."

-
-
-
-
"I hope you don't take this too much."

"I wanna listen, you don't have to worry about how others will act out. They would do whatever they would like to do."

-
-
-
-
"I don't want them to worry about me, to bother themselves doing this for me. They have their own lives."

"But why are you worrying about that? It's not for you tell what they'd like to do for you. If they wanted to be there for you, it's their decision, not yours."

-
-
-
-
"I know for a fact that I don't fit into this world."

"You don't have to fit in anywhere, you can be you by being there... Recently I visited _____, the environment, the food, the people, everything's different. I thought again, the world is really big. There should be another world out there."


*smiles*

-
-
-
-
Perhaps, you don't fit into this world because you are a universe within you.


All the best, Diana ☕

Comments

Popular Posts