"White As Snow"


"You will be white as snow."

I always see snow in movies and photos but for me it was just a normal ice falling from the sky instead of water drops. 

It was August 24, 2019 when I first experienced snow. This was my thought all that time,

"I have never seen any place as bright, as white as this."

It was surreal. The surrounding is all white, not just simply white but it was so bright. 

Then I realised why the Bible mentioned the promise of God that one day, us believers of Christ will become white as snow. I realised that there isn't anything that would perfectly describe how something pure can also shine, like the snow. 

I appreciated the snow, but all the more I appreciated the cleansing power of Jesus' blood. 

You see, I'm tired. I'm tired of constantly failing to live according to the will of God. I try and try, but fail and fail. I'm tired of sinning. 

However I'm only tired of failing and sinning but not believing --- believing that "sin has left a crimson stain but He washed it white as snow"

Jesus paid it all, all my sin, all my shame. 


Chur, 
Diana ☕ 



Comments

  1. Hi Dang! You’ve been on my mind. I hope you are well. I miss you so I came here to listen to you. I like your blog about forgetting things because that’s been happening to me a lot more lately. (Only, I don’t forget moments but things) I’ve always thought it’s just me being careless and absent-minded, but I guess it’s also me living in the moment.

    Take care and I hope to see you soon! (I wrote this comment on an almost empty train, on my way back home from a short day at work)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia! Thanks for leaving a comment, appreciated 🥰😘 I'll see you very soon so stay healthy until then!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts