Power in weakness

 





Here today.

My labor is not in vain, say it one more time, my labor is not vain. 

As my eyes start to feel heavy today, my mind denies to myself that I am feeling weary. The Spirit, however, reassures me that I can feel weary and that's alright. He's truly an advocate, a helper, comforter and a friend. I'd like to call you my friend, because you go deep within my thoughts and empower me. 

"Can we ever find a friend so faithful, whom will all our sorrows share?" 

You know my every weakness, and in my weakness your power is made perfect therefore Ill take it to you in prayers. 

Shower me tonight with your peace that surpasses all understanding. 

Supply my needs according to your riches in glory.

Forgive me seventy times seven times.

Love me not for who I am but for who you are.

Hallelujah.



Comments

Popular Posts