The sky is calling me


Another gloomy day.

Last night, I dreamt of me stargazing. In that dream, I saw the stars clearly as to how you see them when photographers use double exposure. I saw some flying creatures. I was so happy, next to me are some random people in my life. I woke up feeling lighter.

The past few weeks, before I start working, I usually go out for a few minutes and stare at the sky. Upon staring, there is just that deep connection starting to feel stronger when I am out there. The vastness comforts me. And when I go back to my room to work, the connection starts to weaken.

I feel like the sky is calling me. I wanna fly there, whatever is out there.

I laid down my body and my heavy soul. As I am about to enter into a dangerous space called "my thoughts, " I told myself, if I don't get out of my bed right now, I'll die at this rate. I immediately stood up and head out to rescue myself.

Maybe one day, I'll have the courage to pack my bag and disappear.

Traces you'll never see.

Memories you'll never remember.

A person who never existed.




 

Comments

Popular Posts