I have started to live again


(credits to the πŸ“ΈπŸ™‹‍♂️)

Last day was full of tears.

When I look back at how much time I spent persevering, it was unrealistic to believe that I have finally made it - I have made the decision to choose what can make me happy. 

It's scary to go to the unknown, but it's scarier to stay on something that consumes who I really am.

I have chosen myself.

I have chosen myself, this time.

I am not going to lose myself anymore trying to serve others. Service without happiness is not real service.

I will work on serving this time, alive.
-
-
-
I have learned so much, have become a different person, and I have grown so much.

I have started to live again. 

As I embark a new journey, I know that I will need to embrace all the discomfort of new beginnings and the messiness of changes... but as a result, 

I will become happier, 

and,

I will become more of who I really am.
-
-
-
-
-
Sometimes, we feel like we're stolen with chances to express our appreciation towards people because they are moving, or changing, or disappearing. But, I guess, those moments teache us to appreciate things as they really are whenever we can, and not because they are moving.



Cheers, Diana ☕ 


Comments

  1. "In 2017, I DIED" and now "I LIVE AGAIN'. :) Cheers to new beginning. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Character Development lol Thanks πŸ–€

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts