I'm so privileged

 


I wish my youthfulness never fades, however it's just the reality of life to age.

-

-

-

-

I could do this forever. I'm utterly privileged to become part of these young people's lives. 

Of all people, why me? God is using a simple person like me, in fact, not that qualified, but by the grace of God, He qualifies me. 

I promise to do my best to help them and guide them closer to You, my Lord. I'm excited to see how amazing Your plan is for each of them if they continue to seek You. Use me oh God.

Lord, increase my wisdom that I may teach them according to Your Word. Increase my strength that I may enjoy the journey with them. Increase my passion that I may grow a better person deserving to be the one to guide them. Increase my resources that I may bless them. Increase my love for them.

-

-

-

-

Father, thank You for making my life so meaningful and purposeful. Thank you for adding a value to my life. Thank you for this privilege. I give back all the glory to Your might Name.

Comments

Popular Posts